This is a community event for people of all ages. Please conduct yourself
in a reasonable manner at all times and enter and leave the site quietly
with regard for our neighbours.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. Right of admission is at the Promoters and/or their representatives
2. As a condition of entry you consent to personal searches and belongings
being carried out by authorised persons at any time. Refusal will mean
disbarment from the event.
3. Tickets cannot be transferred, refunded or re-sold. Lost tickets cannot
be replaced or refunded.
4. Passouts and re-admissions at the discretion of the promoter.
5. The Promoters reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification.
6. No professional type still, video or audio recorders are allowed on
site without prior permission of the Promoters.
7. No alcohol, glass containers, cans or any other items which in the
view of the Promoters and/or their representatives may pose a safety,
security or fire hazard are permitted on site.
8. No illegal substances may be brought in to the event. Anyone found
doing so will be refused entry and/or ejected.
9. Please note that repeated and prolonged exposure to high impact sound
levels may cause permanent hearing damage. Strobe lights may be in use
at this event.
10. As a condition of entry you consent to appear for no fee in any filming
and/or recording of the event, and waive any future image or broadcast
11. Proof of concessionary ticket status required on admission.